Wednesday, July 06, 2005

no internet

Someone in my building has unsecured wireless network, and I have a wireless card, therefore I have been poaching off of their network since I moved in a few weeks ago. THen, a couple of nights ago, their network didn't show up on my computer. And I haven't seen it since. I think they moved away!

So, my internet access has been limited to work, and to The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf cafe, where I am now. And some customer at this cafe just fooled with the AC, you can't do that! He just came in from outside, so I am sure he adjusted the temperature to make it an icebox in here. That is so Israeli, to do whatever you want without consideration of others.

I am still waiting to get my photos from Nicole, here is a photo to hold you over. This is a picture of my friend's little cousin. It was her birthday:
IMG_0264


Just kidding, it's a creepy mannequin!