Saturday, June 25, 2005

dead batteries

I am annoyed with tower records. I purchased an 8 pack of double a batteries there a week ago because they were on sale for 18 sheckels down from 24 sheckels. And I think now I know why - every single one is dead! So, until i get that taken care of, I will not be taking any new photos. Hopefully I will be able to find the receipt - looking through faded and crumpled receipts in Hebrew is a very long process for me.

Last night I went out with the other two interns (for nicole's birthday) and some other people. Nicole had a camera that worked, so as soon as she sends me some pics, I'll post them.

Until then, check this photo out from February. You can see my apt. building, it is farthest one away on the right side of the street - it looks like a shadow but you can barely make out the balconies.

http://auscillate.com/israel05/4832.html